BeingOptimist loves unique, original, and useful “How-To” and Reviews articles that add value to our readers. If you think that you have a passion and talent to write unique and mind-blowing content then you belong to BeingOptimist.
Topics We Cover
Generally, we accept articles in the “How-To” formats and the topics we cover:
- Social Media
- WordPress plugins & Development
- Web Hosting Reviews
- Digital Marketing
- Excel Tutorial
- Email Marketing
- SEM and PPC
- Google Analytics
Note: All the articles should be in the “How To” format except the “Reviews” article on web hosting.
Guest Posting Terms & Conditions
Checklist before sending articles to our editor.
- Content must have no plagiarism, spelling mistake, and must have zero grammatical errors.
- Article submitted here should not be published anywhere else and vice versa.
- Do remember this site is an educational site so sales and marketing blogs will not be entertained.
- If you have included an image, a quote, or reference from a third-party website, don’t forget to credit the original source.
- The preferable featured image dimension should be (1200 by 675) pixels and the image size should not exceed more than 30kb.
- Remember that the acceptable length of the story is 1000-1500 words.
- An author bio is mandatory for publishing articles on Beingoptimist. Include your bio along with the article.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant informative articles though. Your service pages can be linked in your bio.
- The article should have a proper format with heading and subheadings tags.
Sponsored Guest Post
If you are looking for quick publishing, Beingoptimist has a “Sponsored Guest Post” opportunity. Unlike the regular guest article, a sponsored article gets published within 1-2 business days. However, it must still meet our guest post guidelines, and it would need approval from our editors.
We are eager to work with innovative people who can add value to our readers. If you are interested in writing for us drop us an email at email@example.com or you can contact us through our contact us page.