Do you know how to delete GoDaddy account permanently?
If you are not aware then this article is a perfect fit for you to read and learn how to delete Godaddy’s account.
Before, going into detail, it is very essential for us to know the reasons why we tend to switch from one web service provider to another. This is because
- We maybe not liking the services of our current web service provider.
- Or you may have found the other web service provider who is providing better services than your current service provider at a very cheap price.
These are the two reasons why we switch from one service provider to another. As this article is about how would we delete the Godaddy account permanently, so here I will let you know the exact steps on how to delete the GoDaddy account.
To know how to delete the Goaddy account, scroll down in this short guide, and follow all the instructions carefully.
Steps on How to Delete GoDaddy Products
Before finding out how to delete GoDaddy account, you must know how to delete your GoDaddy Products.
- STEP 1: Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- STEP 2: Click on Account Settings dropdown.
- STEP 3: Click on Renewals & Billing.
- STEP 4: Select all the active products.
- STEP 5: Click on Cancel Renewal.
- STEP 6: A new information box will appear. Read and click on Delete my product.
- STEP 7: You will then receive a confirmation email. Open it and select Yes, I want to delete!
You will be directed to your account. Click Delete product for final confirmation.
Now, wait for at least 24 hours before moving on with how to delete GoDaddy account.
Methods On How To Delete GoDaddy Account
Now that you understand how to remove your GoDaddy products, delete them for proceeding on to closing your GoDaddy account after a 24 hours gap. Here is how:
- STEP 1: You are logged in your GoDaddy account.
- STEP 2: Visit the Account Settings.
- STEP 3: Click on Contact Preferences.
- STEP 4: In the new page, scroll down to Account.
- STEP 5: Click on Edit to close the GoDaddy account permanently.
- STEP 6: In the Confirm option coming on your screen, choose I understand this action cannot be undone.
If you have not deleted the products purchased on this website, you cannot delete your profile. You will be reminded about the deletion in this step.
- STEP 7: Click on Close Account.
You will receive a mail that your GoDaddy account has been deleted when the process I successful.
Conclusion: How to delete GoDaddy Account
In this guide, we have covered the following issues. These are:
- Steps on How to Delete GoDaddy Products.
- Methods on How to delete GoDaddy Account.
This is a short and crisp guide elaborated with pictures to help you with the deletion of your GoDaddy account. Therefore, you must be careful with every step as deleting the accounts on GoDaddy is permanent. You should backup all your files in a safe drive for keeping them safe. Rethink about closing your GoDaddy account unless the other provider is far better in most ways.
If you think that this article was able to solve your problem, I would suggest you to share your feedback in the comment box below. Moreover, share this article on your social media profile so that maximum people get benefited.