PayPal has been performing the best for the international transactions of currency all around the globe. So, we have created clear tutorials for you on: How to Check PayPal Balance, How to Withdraw Money from PayPal, How to Cancel PayPal Payment, and How to Add Money in PayPal. These are the primary tasks you would need to learn before using PayPal’s other features. With 325 million users in 2020, PayPal is leading among all the financial transaction applications.
Key Features of PayPal
- PayPal maintains the privacy of the user. The information entered in the PayPal account remains confidential. The card as well as bank information remains hidden during the financial transactions. The only data revealed is the username and email address.
- Your money does not get stuck in the PayPal wallet. You can access your money through a bank account or credit card by withdrawing from the PayPal funds. The transfer takes 3-5 working days.
- There are 20 different major languages in which you can use your PayPal account. Even if you do not understand English, it will be easy for anyone to use their PayPal profile in additional languages.
- The user interface is uncomplicated. One can use the well-organized interface without any difficulty.
- PayPal accounts can be linked to a lot of brands. This makes the purchase easier if individuals want to shop and avail discounts.
- Setting up your PayPal account is so easy. All you need to do is sign up and verify your credit cards if needed. If you are still stuck and have not created your Paypal account then I would suggest you read our published article about how to create a PayPal account.
- The customer support is quick. You can get instant replies on issues through calls and within two days if the mode of communication is email.
- There are two types of accounts one can sign up for PayPal: Personal and Premium/Business. A personal account can be used for making payments and online purchases. You can also receive or send shared transactions (e.g., shared bill, rent fee, non-business entities, etc.) In a Business account, a company or organization can run two-way transactions. Up to 200 employees can access the account along with customer service mail for customers directing around the account.
- The Bill Me Later part is for individuals who do not have instant cash to pay. Even if there are not enough funds in the account of the account holder, they can make purchases. The bill will be made to be debited as soon as there is money on the credit card. However, this is only available in the United States.
- PayPal supports multiple currencies for international financial transactions. It is the best app for international transactions. Based on the current exchange rates, the money gets converted into different currencies automatically.
- One PayPal account can have as many as 8 different email addresses linked to them. This avoids hacking frauds and flexibility while receiving receipts.
- PayPal is safe. One does not need to worry when using PayPal. It is IP and web browser sensitive software. It means that PayPal can read location information when logged in to the account leaving cookies of the browser. All this procedure helps to detect frauds and unwanted log-in to the PayPal account.
- You can use PayPal via the app and browsers.
As for now, you have understood the basic features of Paypal, let us dive into the detail and learn how to check PayPal balance in the app and computer.
How to Check PayPal Balance in Paypal App
Step 1- If you use the PayPal app, all you need to do is open it.
Step 2- Login if you have not.
Step 3- On the main screen, the first information displayed is PayPal Balance.
Step 4- Click on that tab for more information.
How to Check PayPal Balance in Computer
Step 1- Visit paypal.com and click login.
Step 2- Enter the email or phone number you are registered on PayPal with.
Step 3- Enter the account password and click on Log In.
Step 4- On the left top left, you will see the PayPal Balance section.
PayPal is an American company that was launched in 1998 as Confinity. The headquarters are situated in the North San Jose Innovation District of San Jose, California. The operations center is in La Vista, Nebraska. It was founded by Ken Howery, Luke Nosek, Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Yu Pan, and Elon Musk. Since back in the years, the company has worked on the following subsidiaries: Braintree, Paydiant, Honey, Venmo, PayPal Credit, Xoom, Corporation, TIO Networks, card.io, iZettle, and Tradera. PayPal Holdings, Inc. supports financial transactions online globally.
eBay acquired PayPal in 2002. In 2020, PayPal saw a rise up to 78% of its company’s stock. 2019 states the year of $17.772 billion revenue with almost 21800 staff working for the firm.
If you have not heard about this, the new cryptocurrency inclusion in 2020 allows users to buy cryptocurrencies through the software online.
It is easiest to know how to check PayPal Balance. PayPal has been a great app whether you want to use it for invoicing or send money. With new features coming up, it is more likely for the number of users to increase. However, let’s not forget the various purchases one can make via PayPal when it is integrated with popular brands.
PayPal is not an online bank software. It is more of something that smoothens the process of financial transactions in different currencies. Once you receive money as PayPal funds, it will get transferred to your bank account with 3-5 working days. The customer service in case of mishaps in the gateways responds early to make your experience first class.