Do you know how to see who shared your Tik Tok videos? Don’t worry if you don’t. In this blog, we’ll dig into the activities and share each of the methods our team has used while researching how to see who shared your TikTok videos.
Before we proceed further, it’s essential to note that TikTok’s immense popularity is evident through its remarkable 2 billion downloads and a vast user community of 1 billion active users, placing it among the top-tier social media platforms worldwide. For TikTok creators, discovering who shares their videos and strategizing to increase reach and engagement is a vital aspect. In this blog post, we will outline the steps to find out who shares your TikTok content and offer actionable tips to enhance the shareability of your videos.
How to See Who Shared Your Tik Tok on the App
One way to see who shared your Tik Tok is to use the app itself. To get started, carefully follow these step-by-step instructions:
At present, TikTok does not provide a direct means to determine the users who shared your videos. Yet, you can get a sense of the sharing frequency by observing the number adjacent to the share icon below your video. To gain deeper insights, explore TikTok Analytics, where you can discover the share count for your videos over a designated duration.
Here are the steps on how to see how many times your TikTok video has been shared:
- Open the TikTok app & go to your profile.
- Select the video you want to evaluate.
- Observe the numeric value presented alongside the share icon located at the bottom of the video. This value signifies the aggregate count of shares your video has received.
Note: To track the number of shares your videos have received over a specific timeframe, access your TikTok Analytics.
Use the following steps to access your TikTok Analytics and monitor the share count of your videos across different time intervals.
- Visit your profile segment and look for the three-dots mark available at the top right corner.
- Select “Creator Tools”.
- Select “Analytics.”
- Within the “Videos” section, you would get valuable understanding on the number of shares, total views, like count, & comment count for each of your videos.
How to See Who Shared Your TikTok on Other Platforms
It’s essential to be aware that TikTok does not offer a direct mechanism to identify who shared your TikTok on other platforms. Nonetheless, you can employ various techniques to potentially uncover this information.
- Explore other platforms by entering the hashtags or keywords you used in your TikTok video. If someone shared your video elsewhere, they might have utilized the same hashtags or captions.
- Reach out to your friends and followers on TikTok and inquire if they have come across your video shared on other platforms. Their insights and observations might provide valuable clues about those who shared your video.
- Consider using a third-party app that claims to track who shared your TikTok on other platforms. Remember that the accuracy and accountability of these apps may differ, so it’s essential to use them with caution and consider their potential limitations.
How to Make Your Tik Tok Videos More Shareable
Now that you know how to see who shared your Tik Tok, you might be interested in learning techniques to make your videos more shareable among viewers.
Give these recommendations a try to improve your results:
- Use trending hashtags, sounds, and effects. This will help you get more exposure and attract more viewers who might share your video with their friends.
- Create original and engaging content. Following these recommendations will ensure that your video stands out from others, fostering a greater level of audience engagement and interaction.
- Include a clear and compelling call-to-action at the conclusion of your video. This method will stimulate your watchers to involve with your content through actions like liking, commenting, following, or sharing your video.
- Collaborate with other creators. This approach enables you to cross-promote your content, reaching wider audiences and increasing the likelihood of video shares.
- Display your username prominently throughout the video to enhance its shareability and encourages others to find and share it effortlessly.
No, TikTok does not currently have a way to see who shared your videos. Despite the lack of native support within TikTok, there are a few third-party applications that promote their ability to fulfill this particular need. It is crucial to note that these apps are not affiliated with TikTok, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
TikTok does not allow users to see who shared their videos for privacy reasons. Safeguarding user privacy is a top priority for TikTok, which is why tracking content sharing is intentionally limited.
Reach out to your friends and followers and inquire whether they have noticed your videos being shared by other individuals on TikTok
Tik Tok is a great platform for creating and sharing short-form videos. Right know, there is no feature and tools available on the internet that can help you to see who viewed your TikTok videos. If any apps or web application on the internet telling you that they can help you to see who viewed your Tik Tok video is completely fake and don’t fall into their trap.
If you like the article how to see who shared your TikTok, don’t forget to share it. To know more on this topic, you can take help TikTok Help Centre.
Find out what’s next