Pondering over how to update Snapchat? We got your back! We have come up with another helpful article about Snapchat. You see, Snapchat keeps on updating its features every day. And in order to keep yourself updated, you will have to update Snapchat regularly. Now, the thing is how do we update it? Come, take a look at this.
When Do I have To Update Snapchat?
The answer can not be said as something way too sure. Snapchat application constantly keeps on changing its features. In order to stay on-to-date, you will have to keep it updated. For iPhone, you download Snapchat from the AppleStore while for android, you download it from Google PlayStore. this is the exact same place where you update it.
Note to remember: If you have not yet installed Snapchat on your phone, then go to the links given below to download it to your phone. Then, you would not require to update it again.
For iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/snapchat/id447188370
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapchat.android&hl=en_IN&gl=US
But if you have it on your phone already, follow the steps given below to update Snapchat.
How To Update Snapchat On iPhone In 3 Steps?
The way you can update your Snapchat account on your iPhone:
- Open the Apple AppStore on your iPhone
- At the bottom of the window, you will see some options, choose Updates. Its denoted by a download button.
- After you will be led to the Updates page, you will be able to see all the available updates for the installed apps on your phone. For this, you only require an internet connection. Here, you will find the list of apps that needs to be updated.
If Snapchat is on the list, click on the UPDATE button.
If Snapchat is not on the list, then it means your app is up-to-date and you do not need to do anything.
How to update Snapchat on Android?
- Open Google PlayStore.
- At the top of the page, you will notice a search bar. Click on it and type Snapchat. Press Enter.
- In the search results, the application will appear. Click on it.
- You will be led to the next page. Now you will have to tap on the update option written in green beside the open option that is also written in green. This will automatically update your Snapchat on your iPhone.
Now that you already know how to update Snapchat on both Android and iPhone, say no to missing new updates. And say ‘new hi’ to the best application for messaging. Updating Snapchat is easy. All you need to do is go to the individual store from where you usually install an application and then update it.
Tell us if you have found another way of updating Snapchat.