It is beneficial to know how to sell domain on GoDaddy. GoDaddy is one of the top platforms that provides as well as sells services. On this website, you need not worry about how and where, as there is an option available for everything.
Domains are the web addresses you purchase to locate your website on the World Wide Web. One must buy these from the providers at a suitable price. GoDaddy domain auctions help the owner to sell theirs for a good profit. The customers also get a chance to purchase a domain that has been worked on well enough for the websites.
Selling Domain on GoDaddy Auction Membership Plans
Before checking out the process on how to sell domain on GoDaddy Auctions, you need to buy an auction membership. It comes with two packages that are not much different from each other. They are:
- For 1-year- Rs. 412.40/year.
- For 2-years- Rs. 412.40/year.
Selling your domain name at the best prices is one of the advantages of registering for GoDaddy Auctions. Learn how to sell domain on GoDaddy in this blog with step by step procedure to gain the benefits.
Before Selling Your Domain Keep These Two Advises in Mind
- How to Sell Domain on GoDaddy and other sites: You initially need to decide on which website you want to sell your domain name. You can register with only one website or another. GoDaddy, however, is one of the best platforms to sell the domain name.
- Finding Out the Domain Price Range: Dedicate a suitable rate to your domain. Do some research for surveying the prices of other domains like yours. There are tools as well as online services that will help you compare to calculate prices. This way you will also learn on what prices to sell GoDaddy domain name and buy them.
Why Should You Sell Domain on GoDaddy Auctions?
- GoDaddy provides Auction bidder verification process to provide security to the buying and selling party from fraud.
- The smartphone application provided by GoDaddy lets you view live and older auctions along with the bids. It is available on iOS as well as Android.
- The Premium Listing option helps your listing to gain priority and visibility to the bidders.
- The GoDaddy Auctions membership asks for the lowest registration fee than all the other domain selling pages.
- You can monitor multiple sales along with instant notifications for any changes.
- The search tool is an advanced search tool for digging in the depth of details at a faster rate.
- This website gives options to negotiate with the seller.
- The expired domains automatically move for auction. It is a reliable opportunity for selling a high authority domain at a profitable price.
- The auction time does not keep extending. From the day the product gets listed, the customers place the bids. At the end of the 7th day, the highest bid wins.
- The Auction Tools help you prepare for the sale or purchase.
- When you know how to sell a domain on GoDaddy, you can choose from multiple options to sell a domain: Free and Simple listing with advanced features to enhance the exposure on the sale list.
Steps on How to Sell Domain on GoDaddy
You must understand that selling GoDaddy domain is not a big task. The benefits fall in line your domain is in demand. You need to work on it to increase its ranks and authority before putting the ‘For Sale’ sign to profit from it. Now follow these steps below to know how to sell domain on GoDaddy:
Total Time: 5 minutes
To know how to sell domain of GoDaddy log in to your GoDaddy profile.
A new dashboard will appear on the left panel consisting of options like “Domain” , “Website“, “Email“, “Marketing“, and “Pay Links“.
When you will click the button “Domain“, you will enter into the domain dashboard. Now click on “Domain Settings“
When you will click “Buy & Sell“, a sub menu with many options will be displayed Infront of you.
Your window will move to another section.
Note: Before entering into the selling list area, GoDaddy will prompt you to log in again ask you to authenticate it through verification method.
There are multiple ways to list a domain: Offer/Counter Offer, Offer/Counter Offer With Buy Now, Buy Now, And 7-Day Public Auction
This message will appear for enrolling in GoDaddy Auctions Membership in case you have not registered for the same. Buy a suitable plan for you to proceed.
Select the domains you want to sell.
Fill the domain name and listing type. Give all the necessary details asked for, like PayPal e-mail, category, bid, etc.
Check on the Terms and conditions by marking on I agree policy.
A similar message will be shown to you when your domain is successfully sold.
- GoDaddy Auctions Listing
GoDaddy Auction is indeed an efficient site for selling domains. However, other websites allow the sale of the same. Some of them are Sedo, Cax, Afternic, Flippa, and Namesilo. However, it is good to know how to sell domain on GoDaddy for the number of advantages given above.
Once your domain is listed, you can monitor the updates in this section under the Selling List along with the type of listing.
I hope this article simplifies to you on how to sell domain on GoDaddy. It is an easy and clear set of steps. GoDaddy being no. 1 website for selling and buying domains comes with its benefits for people with the lowest budgets. Once you know how to make revenue from selling domains, you can earn ample profit by listing under GoDaddy Auctions Listings.
By now you know how to sell domain of GoDaddy. It is time for you to research on how to rate your domains and work on them to make income. It is the cheapest web provider so far, so do not leave the chance.
1 thought on “How To Sell Domain On Godaddy”
Can I sell my domain from different hosting on godaddy auction?