We all fall asleep listening to Spotify playlists. We have a good bond with that app. But what comes afterwards is not that good. The music keeps on playing even when you are asleep. And that wastes a lot of phone battery. The songs keep on playing endlessly and drain out all the charge. But Spotify sleep timer can help here.
What is the sleep timer on Spotify?
You were probably not aware of this feature Spotify has. You want to sleep listening to Spotify. We get it. But you also get annoyed when you wake up to find that the songs are still going on from last night. This is where the Spotify sleep timer comes to work.
Spotify sleep timer is the feature that is basically the cherry on top. All music streaming apps does not have this feature though. This feature is a timer for your music. And by that we mean, you have to set the timer while you go to sleep and the music will stop after a desired time specified on the timer appears. This feature can be used not only at bedtime but also at other times too.
We have written this blog to show you how you can use the Spotify sleep timer feature.
Can you add a Spotify sleep timer?
You can obviously add the Spotify sleep timer to your schedule today itself. But the timer is only available on iPhones, Android and iPad. Read the steps that are laid down right below to add your timer to the playlists.
- STEP 1: Open the Spotify app on your iPad or mobile phone. Then, tap on the song you want to listen to or start with one of the songs from your playlists.
- STEP 2: Then, you can find that Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen. Click on it.
- STEP 3: When the bar gives away to another window, see the top right corner of your screen, and you will find an icon with three dots. Tap on that.
- STEP 4: When the new page appears, scroll down and then tap on Sleep Timer.
- STEP 5: The Stop audio in page will now come up. On this page, you can see timers you can set for your music playing. The options given there are 5, 10, 15, 30 and 45 minutes. You can also notice one hour option in the menu. Select the desired time you want to set the timer for. You can also stop the queue by selecting End of Track if you want to finish the queue after the current song fades out.
After you have set the timer, a prompt will show Your Sleep Timer is Set.
Setting the Spotify Sleep timer is actually helpful in our daily lives. Not just during bedtime, you can use it at parties too. It keeps the music in a certain place without boring people. You can turn off the timer easily too. All you have to do is select the Sleep Timer and then tap on Turn Off Timer. This would do the work.
Come back for more helpful technology blogs like this one.
- Learn How To Delete Playlist On Spotify In 5 Quick Steps
- 10 Tips To Having An Exciting Instagram Feed & Explore Page
- 10 Instagram Mistakes I Wish I Had Never Done
- Complete Guide To Using CTAs (Call To Actions) In Your Instagram Posts.
- Learn how to unlink Facebook and Instagram today!
- How To Change Instagram Password 2022: Easy Guide
- How to Make Money on Instagram