Today, we will be learning about how to increase twitter followers instantly for your business. Before, going in-depth details it is very important to know that Twitter is one of the most popular microblogging sites which only allow publishing only 140 characters content. Beyond 140, the characters are truncated automatically by Twitter.
So, if you are curious about increasing your brand value and keen on getting 1000 free twitter followers in the year 2019, then I will let you know the 10 proven strategies about how you can increase twitter followers for your business to enhance the brand value of your business.
Why we should use twitter for business?
- More than 320 million monthly active users worldwide: Twitter was established in the year 2006 by Jack Dorsey and since then the twitter users are increasing day by day. Many big companies are using Twitter to communicate with the followers because this is the only medium where they can interact with the users and can easily understand the consumers’ interest and disinterest about the product and services. Even you can target an audience based on age, gender, likes, and dislikes.
- Twitter is easy to use micro-blogging site where you can get connected easily with the people who do not know you. It is open for all community and all the communications are not private and are easily searchable. This can help you to get connected with the people of similar interest to yourself and can help you to build the relationship with the influencer much easily than n LinkedIn and Facebook.
- News breaks much faster in twitter with respect to Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social networking sites. You can easily find news or links related to your niche and can identify the trending topics and can use Twitter search to know the opinion of the people when creating new content.
- Visit Twitter and type in any topic or keywords in Twitter search or competitors name and if people are having communication-related to that topic then it means Twitter is relevant for you and for your business.
How Twitter Works?
Twitter is not as similar or simple as Facebook. As it is complex so most of the digital marketers do not focus to market their company in twitter. So, if you really meticulous about to increase brand awareness then you should understand how twitter works.
- Twitter 140 character limit: It only support 140 characters which is good for communication between audience and brand. You can also use Bitly or Google URL shortener to tidy up your tweets.
- Real time News Feed: Twitter news-feed is sorted in chronological order to enable real time communication about a topic. A tweet tweeted by you will be shown in all your followers account till it is replaced by the fresh content. Here the real-time filtering system is time and not as the post in Facebook. In addition to this you can only send 17 tweets in a day and tweet the same tweet many times without overloading your followers news-feed.
- @mentions: You can use @mention to notify other users about your tweet. If you include more than one @usernames in your tweet, all these users will be able to see that tweet in their notification tab.
- @replies: If you would like to reply to another user you can simply hit the reply button on any tweet. Just you have to type in your message into the box which opens up and click reply, after that the message will be shown in that person tweet.
- Direct Messages (DM): If you love privacy and you only one that particular person should see your tweet then you can use the direct message feature of the twitter. Click on the message tab of the particular twitter user and create new message. Once you submit, it will appear in the recipient’s inbox.
What you should never do in Twitter
- Never Buy Twitter Followers. Numbers are not everything quality matters. What’s more important is that get the genuine followers who would like to get engaged with you.
- Never Use Twitter Bots for Automated Follows & Direct Messages. Focus on having real conversations instead.
How to get more retweets
Incite your followers to retweet your posts. A retweet is a tweet when you repost someone else’s tweet or one of your’s own. Retweeting is what drives your @username into social graphs (like a Facebook share), resulting in clicks back to your profile.
4 Ways to Get More Retweets
- Share original content. Everyone fond to be the first to retweet the new article. By reacting quickly to the latest news or creating original and unique content you would naturally increase your chances of being retweeted.
- Always Include a Picture. Tweets with images generate more retweets than text-only tweets. Upload it directly on to Twitter so it is instantly visible in the timeline – do not link to a third party photo host (i.e., Instagram, Facebook, etc.) where it requires an extra click to be seen.
- Ask. People often need a call to action. Simply querying for a retweet can generate 4-5 times the volume of engagement. Just you have to add the text ““please retweet” at the starting or ending of tweet.
- Thank others for retweeting you. Let them know that you are conscious and grateful for the retweets via @replies.
Note: Do not share things about yourself. Share things people will retweet.
How to optimize your twitter profile
There is no difference between personal or professional twitter account in terms features or functionality like on Facebook. All Twitter accounts are equal and have same weightage
Hence, if you are the source of your business, you can use your personal profile. This will make it easier to promote your business without having to manage two accounts.
- Create an Account: https://twitter.com/
- Twitter Handle. Keep it uniform across all social profiles.
- Twitter Icon: Use a snapshot of your face or simple business logo.
- Twitter Header Image. Get Sizes & Header Templates at Canva.com
- Twitter Bio ideas. Your bio is the only place you have to tell people who you are and what you do. It is basically your driving force to attract followers. Avert unimportant jargon like “Marketing guru” or “Networking ninja”. Rather, tell us what you do or believe. Include keywords according to your business. Follow these examples: @richard & @wilson
How to promote your twitter profile?
Never forget to promote your twitter in social media and website. Follow these 5 steps to promote your twitter account.
- Email Signatures & Business Cards : Add an URL link of your Twitter along with other social media accounts.
- Social Sharing Buttons: Add a link to your homepage and individual posts on your website. Display twitter button on posts
- Add a Follow Button to Your Website: Add follow button in blog posts and on “about us” and “contact us” pages
- Add a Twitter Widget: Show your latest tweets in your website sidebar.
- Cross-Pollinate Social Media Accounts: Ask current Facebook fans, YouTube subscribers, email subscribers, etc. to follow you on Twitter