Do you have a song you accidentally hid and can’t seem to play again? We made a blog on how to fix it. Spotify is the highest ranked music streaming platform in the world, with a friendly user interface and the option to arrange your music queue in a way that suits you best. However, this can also lead to accidently hiding or unhiding a favourite song from your playlist. However, there’s nothing to worry about. Just follow this step-by-step process on how to unhide a song on Spotify playlist.
How to hide a song on Spotify?
Here are the steps to hide a song on Spotify:
- Open Spotify on your android or iOS.
- Open the playlist or album from which you want to hide a song.
- Click on the three dots beside the name of the song.
- Click on the “hide song” option for the iOS or the “hide this song” option for the android.
The song will become unplayable now unless you unhide it again. A hidden song will have a gray colour and cannot be played normally or in a queue.
How to unhide a song on Spotify playlist?
Unhiding a song is just as easy as hiding it. Just follow these simple steps.
- Open spotify on your android or iOS.
- Open the playlist and find the song that is hidden. It should have a grey silhouette on it.
- Click on the Three dots beside the name of the song.
- Tap the “hidden” option.
This will turn back the song into how it is normally displayed. The song will be playable now.
Voilà! You now know how to unhide a song on Spotify playlist. This allows you to hide certain songs in your playlist or in an album so you get to enjoy your favorite parts of the playlist. On that note, did you know Spotify is even more fun with friends? Here’s How To Add Friends on Spotify Account.
Articles related to Spotify