Everyone in the world knows about WhatsApp apps but hardly, few of them try to know its basic features and functionality. The main reason for writing this article is to help those common men who find it hard to use and understand its basic features and functionality.
Also read, How To logout from WhatsApp from all devices.
So, keeping this in mind, I have come up with an idea to write an article on how to refresh WhatsApp in Android and iPhone (apple).
Here you will be able to learn 4 new things. Let’s get started and understand how we will refresh WhatsApp on android smartphones.
Also Read, How To Delete WhatsApp Group permanently.
Sometimes people find it tough to retrieve the recently added WhatsApp contact number on their android smartphone. So, let us check how we will find the newly added number on WhatsApp.
- STEP 1: First of all, open WhatsApp messenger on your android smartphone.
- STEP 2: Tap the “New Chat” menu. You can find this new chat button on the bottom right side of your screen and you would be able to see the list of your WhatsApp contact number.
- STEP 3: Now select the three vertical lines “Menu” button available on the extreme top right corner which is just beside the search box.
- STEP 4: When you tap on the “Menu” button you will see a drop-down menu where you will see the list of options such as “Invite a friend”, “Contacts”, “Refresh”, and “Help”.
- STEP 5: From that menu tab the “Refresh” button. Within a few seconds, your contact list will be refreshed and you will be able to see the contact number which you have recently added.
In this way, you will be able to see your recently added WhatsApp number on your contact list.If you are still unable to see your contact list on your WhatsApp, then you might have not given permission to WhatsApp to access your contacts.
To give access to WhatsApp follow the given below steps and procedures:
How To Give Access to WhatsApp app on Your Android Device
To give access to your contact to WhatsApp on your Android device follow the given below path
- STEP 1: Go to “Settings” of your android smartphone
- STEP 2: Click “Apps”
- STEP 3: Scroll down and look for “WhatsApp”
- STEP 4: Select “WhatsApp”
- STEP 5: Go to “App Settings” and click ”Notifications”
- STEP 6: Finally click the first option amongst the list to grant permission to WhatsApp in order to access your contact details.
In this way, you would be able to grant permission to WhatsApp and then you will be able to see all your hidden and newly added contacts including your old contacts.
Now you have learned the process of how to refresh WhatsApp on the android device, let us see how we will refresh WhatsApp on the iPhone.
How To Refresh WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone (Apple)
When you install WhatsApp on your iPhone device you might be seeing the number on the WhatsApp contact list, instead of the name
Now, I will be letting you know how you will refresh your WhatsApp contacts on your iPhone.
Let’s get started in detail.
- STEP 1: Open your WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- STEP 2: Go to “Contacts” and then select “Favorites”.
- STEP 3: Go (Scroll) to the top of your “favorites” list, then pull the list down with your finger.
- STEP 4: Finally, you will be able to see all your contact lists including the recently added number. Your Favorites will be sorted alphabetically, and any previously hidden or deleted contacts will be restored.
In this way, you will be able to refresh WhatsApp on your iPhone or Android device. If by chance you are unable to see your contact list after refreshing then there might be a reason that you might have not given permission to WhatsApp to access your contact on your iPhone device.
Let us finally check how we will allow permission to WhatsApp in iPhone access, to access your contact details.
How To give Access to WhatsApp on Your iPhone Device
- STEP 1: Go to the “Settings” of your iPhone device.
- STEP 2: Select the “WhatsApp” app.
- STEP 3: Click “Permissions”.
- STEP 4: Lastly, turn on all the permission settings available on the “Permissions” setting.
Finally, we have come to the ending part of the article and I hope you have thoroughly enjoyed the article on how to refresh WhatsApp on android and iPhone devices. At last, I would suggest you to follow this article step by step and you will be able to refresh your contact on WhatsApp.
Please, comment on the comment box and let me know about the article. If you have any problems with any other topic related to SEO, Digital Marketing, Facebook, WhatsApp, or WordPress then let us know by joining the group How to Do Anything.